As a developer with Connectivity Engineer, you’re responsible for Making Stuff Go.
Most likely you know this already – but we need to say it anyhow – this job is tough to describe because it’s so broad, but historically it has included new product development from conception to implementation, high-volume and high-concurrency programming, and a MacGyver-like dedication to squashing bugs. We have a wide variety of projects and systems. Here are some skills that will come in handy:
- Advanced proficiency with at least one scripting language like PHP or Python. Low-level language experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience running and developing on Open Source platforms like Linux.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- Basic knowledge of typography and design, with the ability to create simple and usable interfaces.
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
|Job Category||Code Wrangler, Web Development|