You love working with some of the most influential organizations on the planet, and helping them get the most out of their network, products and ours.
Your style is to get things done while reducing friction for your colleagues and clients, to respond rapidly when called upon, as well as being proactive.
You view companies as partners, and not just customers, and pride yourself in establishing long-term relationships. You enjoy managing projects and timelines, and working with everyone from the end user to engineers to GMs and just about anyone…
In addition, you are:
- Comfortable with a high volume of communication and switching tasks at a moment’s notice
- Quick to resolve issues that pop-up, and collaborate with developers
- An expert at distilling goals and wish-lists into concrete next steps
- Skilled in conflict management and resolution
- Undaunted by managing risks in high stakes situations
- Excited by kick-off calls and getting everyone on the same page
The position entails managing partners post-sales through launch, and beyond.
You’ll be the point person for their projects, as well as being an escalation point.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of the technology and platforms that we run, and be able to communicate with end users, engineers and business people effectively.
Software development and architecture experience will help you succeed, however coding is not in scope for this position. If you are working remotely, Some moderate travel is required – expect quarterly as a baseline.
Does this sound interesting? … If So please begin by telling us about yourself and attach a résumé.
Let us know what you can contribute to the team.
Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject.
Most of all… Proofread! Since we are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position… make sure you try to make your application stand out…
|Job Category||Support Team|